What are cookies?
The cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They help us enhance your user experience on our site and help us learn what information interests you. At the same time Babylution.com uses the information for statistical purposes and to track visitory activity on the webpage.
There are two type of cookies, one type is called persistent cookie that remain on visitor’s computer for a set amount of time. The other type is called session cookie that is stored on visitor’s computer for the duration of time they browse a website. As soon as the web browser is closed, the session cookie is deleted.
How are Cookies used?
Persistent cookies are used to measure the number of page views for visitor statistics but are also used to e.g. save potential personal settings that you have chosen when browsing our website, so that you can skip this step on consecutive visits.
Session cookies we use to manage your choices on the website, for example when placing a product in the shopping cart.
Cookies also save certain information that helps us target your preferences, in order to provide you with the most relevant ads and offers.
Please note however that if you choose to not accept cookies, you might not be able to order at www.babylution.com and additional site functionality may also be limited.
What Cookies are used by BABYLUTION?
Babylution uses both type of cookies in order to provide basic functionality and to get more information about your usage to help us developing new products and services.
In general, the type of cookies use belong to the following category types:
- Functional: Enables enhanced functionality, such as videos and live chat. If you do not allow these, then some or all of these functions may not work properly.
- Analytics: Provide statistical information on site usage, e.g., web analytics so we can improve this website over time.
- Advertising: Used to create profiles or personalize content to enhance your shopping experience.
- Essential: Essential for the site and any requested services to work, but do not perform any additional or secondary function.
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you sign up for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, telephone number and other information asked in the sign up form. Some contact information are optional and not required.
How we use the information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Babylution follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Babylution does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.